Encrypted Message To Cherry From RSPMC Ship in a Unknown Sector

Home Forums StarMade Server IC General Discussion Encrypted Message To Cherry From RSPMC Ship in a Unknown Sector

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Remoblue Leroy May 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

{###Transmission Start###}
    –Papers and pens can be heard being shuffled around though the transmitter
    -“Cherry, Its Ko. I’ve been meaning to talk to you for sometime. There’s a certain matter I’d like to chat with you if you have the time.”

Cherry
    Participant

“Well hello Ko~ I heard you were having some fun with a friend of yours -giggle-, quite interesting to say the least. I think I have an idea what you want to talk about, and I always have time. Maybe you could visit me.
    Hmm… Anyways, spit it out, I could go for a chat.”

-“Uh yeah…you could say that. I guess…Well seemingly if you already have a idea of what I want to discuss with you. Might as well add some details behind it. I’m at war, and I’m fucked unless I get some help. What were up against requires more then what were capable of and I need any” A slight hint of hopelessness trembles from his voice as he continues “I need help, we all do here.”

Cherry
    Participant

“I see.. I think I can offer some help, only.. Well, help isn’t cheap.
    I’ll see what I can do Ko~ But you’ll owe me big-time. -giggle-“

“Ok, that’s fine. What ever we owe you we will do our best to provide it. We really do need all the help we can get. Is there anything else you’d like to discuss?”

Cherry
    Participant

“Hmmmm.. Not really, unless you want to talk some more. I’m a little lonely.
    Anyways, be sure to send any intel you think is important. It’ll help with my preparations.”

“Nothing else besides the time and location you’ll give me the ship(s). And I’ll definitely be sure to share you anything I find. Well, I’ll be sure to contact you if anything else comes up, but until then cya Cherry.”

{####Transmission Ended###}

• Author

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

{###Transmission Start###}
    –Papers and pens can be heard being shuffled around though the transmitter
    -“Cherry, Its Ko. I’ve been meaning to talk to you for sometime. There’s a certain matter I’d like to chat with you if you have the time.”

Cherry
    Participant

“Well hello Ko~ I heard you were having some fun with a friend of yours -giggle-, quite interesting to say the least. I think I have an idea what you want to talk about, and I always have time. Maybe you could visit me.
    Hmm… Anyways, spit it out, I could go for a chat.”

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

-“Uh yeah…you could say that. I guess…Well seemingly if you already have a idea of what I want to discuss with you. Might as well add some details behind it. I’m at war, and I’m fucked unless I get some help. What were up against requires more then what were capable of and I need any” A slight hint of hopelessness trembles from his voice as he continues “I need help, we all do here.”

Cherry
    Participant

“I see.. I think I can offer some help, only.. Well, help isn’t cheap.
    I’ll see what I can do Ko~ But you’ll owe me big-time. -giggle-“

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

“Ok, that’s fine. What ever we owe you we will do our best to provide it. We really do need all the help we can get. Is there anything else you’d like to discuss?”

Cherry
    Participant

“Hmmmm.. Not really, unless you want to talk some more. I’m a little lonely.
    Anyways, be sure to send any intel you think is important. It’ll help with my preparations.”

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

“Nothing else besides the time and location you’ll give me the ship(s). And I’ll definitely be sure to share you anything I find. Well, I’ll be sure to contact you if anything else comes up, but until then cya Cherry.”

{####Transmission Ended###}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.