Encrypted Message To Tallia From RSPMC Ship in a Unknown Sector

Home Forums StarMade Server IC General Discussion Encrypted Message To Tallia From RSPMC Ship in a Unknown Sector

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Remoblue Leroy May 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

{###Transmission Start###}
    A light cough and a deep breath comes though the transmitter
    -“Tallia, Its Ko. I’ve been meaning to talk to you for sometime. A lot of shits been happening since we’ve last talked and I’d like to discuss somethings with you.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

[###Relay Active###]
    -Tallia’s bored tone drifts from the transmitter in response.
    -“Well, its about time. I was starting to think you forgot about me.. So, face to face or monitor?”

Whispers and papers are traded from units and Ko in the background
    -“Uh, We can meet up in person if you’d like. Just need a location and time for us to meet.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

-Tallia makes an audible humming sound for a moment.
    -“Hmm.. Well, theres an outpost around sector-” The sound of someone typing in the background is audible for a few seconds “-..Ah, Sector negative fifty-seven, negative thirty-seven, and positive nine. Be there by, I dont know, two, three days maybe?”

-She pauses, as if thinking it over-

-“Yeah, three days.”

Ko types into a computer for a second and looks over the data. Discusses the arrangement with people in the background then comes back to the transmitter
    -“Hm…ok we can do that. I’ll be in a personal ship to meet with you. Its a small ship nothing big so don’t worry. So in three day I’ll be there.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

-Theres a quiet chuckle on the other end of the comm, likely crew members
    -“Alright, i’ll meet you by the exterior docking hatch whenever you get here. Hope your up for a strong drink.”

-With those words the transmission ends, closed from Tallia’s side.

[###Transmission Terminated###]

-“Sounds good. Arrivederci amica.”
    -Mumbles of drinking and drugs fade out from Ko’s side as the Transmitter whines down
    {###Transmission End###}

============End of RP=================

• Author

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

{###Transmission Start###}
    A light cough and a deep breath comes though the transmitter
    -“Tallia, Its Ko. I’ve been meaning to talk to you for sometime. A lot of shits been happening since we’ve last talked and I’d like to discuss somethings with you.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

[###Relay Active###]
    -Tallia’s bored tone drifts from the transmitter in response.
    -“Well, its about time. I was starting to think you forgot about me.. So, face to face or monitor?”

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

Whispers and papers are traded from units and Ko in the background
    -“Uh, We can meet up in person if you’d like. Just need a location and time for us to meet.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

-Tallia makes an audible humming sound for a moment.
    -“Hmm.. Well, theres an outpost around sector-” The sound of someone typing in the background is audible for a few seconds “-..Ah, Sector negative fifty-seven, negative thirty-seven, and positive nine. Be there by, I dont know, two, three days maybe?”

-She pauses, as if thinking it over-

-“Yeah, three days.”

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

Ko types into a computer for a second and looks over the data. Discusses the arrangement with people in the background then comes back to the transmitter
    -“Hm…ok we can do that. I’ll be in a personal ship to meet with you. Its a small ship nothing big so don’t worry. So in three day I’ll be there.”

SnipstheFox
    Participant

-Theres a quiet chuckle on the other end of the comm, likely crew members
    -“Alright, i’ll meet you by the exterior docking hatch whenever you get here. Hope your up for a strong drink.”

-With those words the transmission ends, closed from Tallia’s side.

[###Transmission Terminated###]

Remoblue Leroy May
    Keymaster

-“Sounds good. Arrivederci amica.”
    -Mumbles of drinking and drugs fade out from Ko’s side as the Transmitter whines down
    {###Transmission End###}

============End of RP=================

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.