Leo d.gone,by daygone.

Home Forums StarMade Server Character Applications Leo d.gone,by daygone.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Daygon 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Daygon
    Participant

IGN (Make sure it relates to your character name):Daygone

Character Name:Leo D.gone

Character Age:25

Character Race:rave human

Character Description (Traits of the character, such as their physique, and mindset):Leo is five foot, 4 inches, with an incredible aptitude for creativity, people would say he is a bit crazy, because when he builds his creations, he tends to claim he can “see sound” to which end, he is always listening to some sort of EDM, also claiming it stimulates his brain function, he has black hair usually streaked with some interesting color, that changes seemingly from week to week. He is very laid back with an, “it is what it is” attitude, however, mess with anyone he cares about or anything important to him, and its the last mistake one will ever make.

unlike the rest of his race however, Leo is only PARTIALLY self centered, having a soft spot for those in actual need, such as the homeless or orphans, or someone just down on their luck, hes always willing to help out, as long as it doesn’t break his wallet.

lastly his biggest flaw is that when angered he CAN be a bit reckless, and to that end, he has seen the harsh reality of rushing in without a plan, on more than one occasion.

but even though he has seen this, he still sticks to his motto
    “Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan”

Character Backstory:
    “Make the plan”

“Alright Le’, we enter through this ventilation duct here, and we turn here, about six hundred feet in, and we drop to the main show floor”

we were planning to infiltrate an exhibit to steal a jewel and sell it off, before the museum opened the next day, we were going to be filthy stinking rich!
    finally we could put all this petty theft behind us and just be decent people, with decent lives, not just a bunch of well off thieves.

“execute the plan”
    we entered the ventilation as planned, and dropped in just as the blue prints said we could, everything was going perfect, the room was dark and quiet, only the outlines of several paintings, and statues lined the marble walls, and there it was, a lavender diamond worth over five million credits, right in the center of the room, in a glass case.

“expect the plan to go off the rails”
    I went up to the case, eyeing it carefully for any sign of a trap, trigger, switch, lever, anything. I touched the case immediately realizing that something was amiss, only to have my suspicions confirmed by the sound of two laser pistols switching to lethal behind me.

“sorry Leo, we were offered a much bigger reward to bring you into the authorities mate, nothing personal”

she said with an uncaring tone as if we never grew up as best friends since preschool, as if we weren’t about to be married six months from now.

“shes right mate, TEN mill, EACH. if one of us has to get caught so the rest of us can get out of this, I’m with them”

No, not him too, I’ve always been able to count on him, guess thats what I get for trusting a pickpocket since gradeschool to have my back.

at least he taught me one thing right, you see I had snuck in the place the night before we made this silly plan and already had stolen the jewel. I took it out smiling, they looked at it, then at the one in the display, then back at it, to which I smiled.

“Throw away the plan”
    the second they registered what was going on, I threw it past their heads, and it hit a wall, shattering into a thousand pieces, the greedy bastards went right for it, turning their backs on me allowing me to escape, so there you have it, My name is Leo D.Gone an ex thief, hunted by the law, and his own friends, I can never go back, not that I would want to, I’m having a pretty good time up here on this station, it is what it is, but at least here I can see the noise while I work as a ship designer.

SpartanB145
    Keymaster

Accepted, welcome aboard to Sol Remembrance.

Daygon
    Participant

thank ya kindly

• Author

Daygon
    Participant

IGN (Make sure it relates to your character name):Daygone

Character Name:Leo D.gone

Character Age:25

Character Race:rave human

Character Description (Traits of the character, such as their physique, and mindset):Leo is five foot, 4 inches, with an incredible aptitude for creativity, people would say he is a bit crazy, because when he builds his creations, he tends to claim he can “see sound” to which end, he is always listening to some sort of EDM, also claiming it stimulates his brain function, he has black hair usually streaked with some interesting color, that changes seemingly from week to week. He is very laid back with an, “it is what it is” attitude, however, mess with anyone he cares about or anything important to him, and its the last mistake one will ever make.

unlike the rest of his race however, Leo is only PARTIALLY self centered, having a soft spot for those in actual need, such as the homeless or orphans, or someone just down on their luck, hes always willing to help out, as long as it doesn’t break his wallet.

lastly his biggest flaw is that when angered he CAN be a bit reckless, and to that end, he has seen the harsh reality of rushing in without a plan, on more than one occasion.

but even though he has seen this, he still sticks to his motto
    “Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan”

Character Backstory:
    “Make the plan”

“Alright Le’, we enter through this ventilation duct here, and we turn here, about six hundred feet in, and we drop to the main show floor”

we were planning to infiltrate an exhibit to steal a jewel and sell it off, before the museum opened the next day, we were going to be filthy stinking rich!
    finally we could put all this petty theft behind us and just be decent people, with decent lives, not just a bunch of well off thieves.

“execute the plan”
    we entered the ventilation as planned, and dropped in just as the blue prints said we could, everything was going perfect, the room was dark and quiet, only the outlines of several paintings, and statues lined the marble walls, and there it was, a lavender diamond worth over five million credits, right in the center of the room, in a glass case.

“expect the plan to go off the rails”
    I went up to the case, eyeing it carefully for any sign of a trap, trigger, switch, lever, anything. I touched the case immediately realizing that something was amiss, only to have my suspicions confirmed by the sound of two laser pistols switching to lethal behind me.

“sorry Leo, we were offered a much bigger reward to bring you into the authorities mate, nothing personal”

she said with an uncaring tone as if we never grew up as best friends since preschool, as if we weren’t about to be married six months from now.

“shes right mate, TEN mill, EACH. if one of us has to get caught so the rest of us can get out of this, I’m with them”

No, not him too, I’ve always been able to count on him, guess thats what I get for trusting a pickpocket since gradeschool to have my back.

at least he taught me one thing right, you see I had snuck in the place the night before we made this silly plan and already had stolen the jewel. I took it out smiling, they looked at it, then at the one in the display, then back at it, to which I smiled.

“Throw away the plan”
    the second they registered what was going on, I threw it past their heads, and it hit a wall, shattering into a thousand pieces, the greedy bastards went right for it, turning their backs on me allowing me to escape, so there you have it, My name is Leo D.Gone an ex thief, hunted by the law, and his own friends, I can never go back, not that I would want to, I’m having a pretty good time up here on this station, it is what it is, but at least here I can see the noise while I work as a ship designer.

SpartanB145
    Keymaster

Accepted, welcome aboard to Sol Remembrance.

Daygon
    Participant

thank ya kindly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.